Wednesday, September 30, 2009

qualities of a mechanical engineer

Personal Qualities
Mechanical engineers need to be:

self starter
adaptable
creative
practical
patient and persistent
accurate, with an eye for detail
able to work well under pressure
able to work well independently and in a team.

"You need perseverance in this job. Your design won't always work the first time, so you need to make sure you learn from your mistakes and move on."
Simon Kean - Acoustic Consultant

Mechanical engineers should have good hand-eye co-ordination.They may need to be physically fit because they often make site visits or work in factories. Sometimes site visits involve crawling into tight spaces or making inspections at heights.

2 comments:

Më| §zë said...

sure you can..!
=]

Anonymous said...

I am the sort of guy who passions to try bran-new things. Presently I am making my hold pv panels. I am making it all by myself without the aid of my men. I am using the internet as the only path to acheive this. I came across a very awesome website that explains how to make pv panels and so on. The web site explains all the steps required to solar panel construction.

I am not exactly sure bout how accurate the info given there iz. If some experts over here who have experience with these works can have a see and give your feedback in the page it would be great and I'd really treasure it, cause I extremely would love to try [URL=http://solar-panel-construction.com]solar panel construction[/URL].

Thanks for reading this. U people are the best.