Saturday, September 12, 2009

CHange Attitude

Hmm
All this while i had this problem..
the over winning desire..
when i collapse ..i feel like i lost my confidence to do other things
like almost give up,depressed.

But i must stand up..if i continue with this attitude ..
I will be static and wont go anywhere.
in working life,it will be harder to cope.
it's time for me to change.
I must realise that our life curve is fluctuating.
thats what make life more interesting.
learn from it.
(go exam in peace,dont be influenced,BELiEVE You CAN DO it!!)
we wont be in bad times always..
I m sure good times will come..
PROVE IT!!dont surrender to negative minds.
and that happen when I believe it and had confidence in it..
Solve the problems..
try my best so that I would not regret..

working hard and burning desire to get something is good.
but overwhelmed by it will backfire instead..
so just give ur best,try your best,and the result just let it be..

No comments: